Let's Move For a Better World!
What is it?
A Technogym campaign to increase physical activity around the world whilst creating awareness of obesity and sedentary lifestyles.
Human beings were born to move but the ever-evolving technology, albeit full of opportunities, may pose a major threat to our active lifestyle. Obesity is rising in developed countries, causing more deaths than malnutrition and it is also becoming an increasing social and economic problem.
This is a GLOBAL campaign that is taking part in 782 gyms and here at Malvern Active, we have signed up to be a part of this fantastic event and we hope all our members can benefit from the encouragement of physical activity. All members can join in, collect moves and help spread this powerful message to "move for a better world" - you will also receive a free technogym t-shirt and bag*! If you take part, you will be donating your physical activity or "moves" to a social cause and will also be in for the chance to be crowned our proud campaign mover!
This campaign is running from the 12th- 31st March 2018. This means only 20 days to collect as many moves as possible.
How to get involved:
Follow the steps or watch our video tutorial below.
1. Download the "MyWellness App".
2. If your device has not automatically found Malvern Active as your location, select Malvern Active as your location manually.
3. Tap on the stopwatch icon at the bottom of the screen to the "My Movement" page.
4. Tap on the QR scanner icon at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Click on the orange "My Wellness Cloud" icon on your chosen TechnoGym cardio equipment.
6. Scan the QR code provided with your smartphone.
7. Start collecting those moves and collect your free t-shirt and bag!
*Subject to availability