Re-Opening Malvern Active
The latest information on re-opening the Sports Complex
Here you will find all the latest updates on how we plan to re-open the Sports Complex.
The Government has said gyms and leisure facilities can reopen on Saturday 25th July. We are now working incredibly hard to ensure Malvern Active is ready for this date.
It has always been, our main priority is ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff. We are currently implementing and testing new procedures so we can be confident we are operationally COVID safe as we can be. We will be contacting and continuing to inform our members about these new procedures and processes before we reopen.
How we plan to keep you as safe as possible during your visit:
- Pre-booking swim and gym slots will be a requirement, sadly we will be unable to accommodate walk-ins. More information on this will be available soon.
- Member check-in will be 2m in front of reception
- All payments will be contactless
- Increased sanitise stations around the building
- Social distancing measures throughout the building
- Our rigorous cleaning rota will be increased and expanded to ensure all touchpoints (those we cannot remove) are cleaned every hour
- Removal of as many touchpoints as possible
- Limitation on the number of members and visitors in the facility at any one time
- All customers will be encouraged NOT to use the changing rooms where possible, coming showered, changed ready for their activity and showering afterwards at home. Changing rooms will be available for pool use only, but there is also a choice/procedure in place for swimming without the use of the changing rooms
- A maintained 2m social distance throughout the sports complex
- All members/staff to demonstrate enhanced personnel hygiene
- All water stations will be out of use, bottles of water will be available to buy
How to pre-book your visit:
As part of our new procedures, from 21st July all members must book ahead of visiting Malvern Active. Our fair booking system allows you to book a maximum of one activity, per day, per member. i.e. you will be able to use the gym, the pool and attend a group exercise class in a day – you will not be able to attend double sessions of any activity in one day.
- Log in to our online booking portal or open the app
- Select the activity you wish to do (swim, gym, studio)
- Select the day and time slot available in green
- Then confirm booking
- You should receive an email booking confirmation
Please note, if you do not attend a pre-booked session, you will be fined £6.00 and will be unable to book further sessions until the fine has been settled.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ARE CORRECT
It's important that the contact details we have for you are correct, please log in to our online booking portal to check. Simply, log in then select 'My Account' (top right corner), check and update your details, then save any changes made.
If you require any help, please contact our team either via email or by calling 01684 581658 (Mon - Fri 6pm - 7pm Sat- Sun 10am - 11am).