The following procedures are in place to protect the safety of members at Malvern Active
Procedures effective from 1st September 2021
We want to ensure the facilities at Malvern Active are as accessible as possible, while protecting against the spread of Covid-19. Please take note of the key points below which will take effect from 1st September.
- Pre-booking group exercise classes, swim and gym slots are advised although bookings can be accepted at reception if there is the capacity
- Members using the changing rooms should not enter before the stated facility start time. They are also required to vacate them within ten minutes of the stated closing time.
- Members must check-in at reception
- Members can now book/pay for guests
- Wearing a facial covering/mask upon entry is now voluntary for members, however, the Malvern Active team will continue to wear theirs
- The one-way entry and exit system will remain in place
- Our rigorous cleaning rota will remain in place to ensure all touchpoints (those we cannot remove) are cleaned every hour
- We have removed as many touchpoints as possible
- All changing rooms are available
- All members/staff are asked to continue demonstrating enhanced personal hygiene. Sanitising stations are situated around the sports complex for your convenience
We restrict the use of all facilities at Malvern Active to ensure members are able to maintain safe distancing.
Swimming Pool (lane swimming): 16
Swimming Pool (family swim): 40
Exercise Classes: According to each class requirements
How to pre-book your visit:
All members must book their activity at Malvern Active. Our fair booking system allows you to book a maximum of one activity, per day, per member. i.e. you will be able to use the gym, the pool and attend a group exercise class in a day – you will not be able to attend double sessions of any activity in one day.
- Log in to our online booking portal or open the app
- Select the activity you wish to do (swim, gym, studio)
- Select your day and time slot
- Then confirm booking
- You will receive an email booking confirmation
Please note, if you do not attend a pre-booked session or cancel within 3 hours of your booking, you will be fined £6.00 and will be unable to book further sessions until the fine has been settled.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ARE CORRECT
It's important that the contact details we have for you are correct, please log in to our online booking portal to check. Simply log in then select 'My Account' (top right corner), check and update your details, then save any changes made.
If you require any help, please contact our team either via email or by calling 01684 581658.
We would like to thank all our members for their efforts towards maintaining a safe environment at Malvern Active.